Promote individual commits in the CLI
You can now use the Knock CLI to promote individual commits. This was previously available in the dashboard, and today we're bringing it to the CLI. With this addition, it makes it easy to build specific deployement workflows that only promotes the resources you need.
Individual commit promotion is available now in the latest version of the CLI (
v0.1.7) and is available across all plans. You can read more in the documentation.
Fixes and improvements
- 👀 You can now go directly to the workflow editor from the workflows page using the 3-dot menu
- 👀 You can now use cmd+return in the preview data editor to save the data and close the modal
- 🐛 We fixed an issue where the update schedules endpoint was missing schema validation for an empty properties object
- 🐛 We fixed an issue where breadcrumbs didn't load properly on our docs site
- 🐛 We fixed a few tooltip and text display issues in the Dashboard