Learn with our example app
Today we're announcing our first example app. We're a team that loves to learn by example when we're picking up new developer tools. The fastest way to understand how a tool works is to see it working in real code. Now you can learn by example when you're trying out Knock.
With the Knock example app you can see how a hypothetical collaboration product uses Knock to:
- Send welcome emails to new users after signup
- Trigger cross-channel notifications across email and in-app surfaces when actions happen in the app
- Power Slack integrations, including resource-to-channel notifications
- Customize user preferences per workflow and channel type
- Enable users to mute notifications for a particular resource
- Identify users and their preferences during initial setup with our bulk APIs
Our example app will continue to evolve as we ship new improvements, so stay tuned for more updates!
Fixes and improvements
- 👀 We now display better error messages when logs can't be retrieved
- 👀 We now support liquid tags on email channels from name attribute
- 🐛 We fixed an issue where email preview errors weren't being communicate well to dashboard users