Knock has successfully completed its SOC 2 Type II audit, certifying the effectiveness of our security processes and controls. You can learn more in our blog post announcement.
We've built Knock with security at the forefront of our design and architecture from day one. Now, automated monitoring through Vanta and formal policies allow us to stay up to date on our security posture at all times.
If you're a customer that would like to receive a copy of the report, please send us a note at email@example.com.
Filter debugger by endpoint
We've added endpoint filtering to our debugger to make it easier to find the requests you're looking for. If you're debugging preferences work, filter to only see requests made to our preferences endpoint. If you're debugging our feed, filter to see feed requests. And so on.
Fixes and improvements
- 👀 We now surface test runner calls in our developer debugger so you can dig into their workflow runs just as you would for normal API calls made to Knock
- 👀 We've made
actoroptional on our workflow trigger endpoint (after some helpful customer feedback!). When you include
actoron a request you can use the
actor.namespace to access user schema properties about the user or object that triggered the notification
- 👀 The debugger now shows linked batched workflows on batch steps so you can know which subsequent events were included in a given batch
- 👀 We updated our docs to move our API reference to its own dedicated part of the site. This gives it some breathing room and surfaces each endpoint as its own section of the sidebar for easier navigation
- 👀 We added a new page to our API documentation describing the functionality of our Feeds API
- 🐛 We fixed a bug where browser auto-fills were hijacking the inputs in our test runner
- 🐛 We fixed a few links in the dashboard that were linking to outdated support documentation
- 🐛 We fixed a bug where long account names would squish the account icon in the dashboard sidebar