Fixes and improvements

  • 👀 We improved the design of the trigger condition UX to make it easier to add conditions to a channel within a workflow (e.g. if you only want to send an email based on the read status of an in-app message)
  • 👀 We added tooltips to our disabled states
  • 🌱 We added a new state for when you switch between environments while viewing a resource that doesn't exist in the target environment. Instead of getting a 404, we tell you why the resource wasn't found and direct you to other environments in which you might find it
  • 🐛 We fixed a bug where deleted users would cause the message log to error
  • 🐛 We fixed a bug where creating a new step in the workflow builder would cause the page to 404
  • 🐛 We fixed a text overflow bug in the variables table
  • 🐛 We fixed a bug where real-time updates to your workflow schema wouldn't appear in the trigger step payload without a refresh